Wedding Day Details
Special thanks to all the vendors who helped make our day so awesome:
- Venue: Centennial Station, High Point, N.C.
- Food: Southern Roots, Jamestown, N.C., with cakes from Cheesecakes by Alex, Greensboro, N.C.
- Beer: Mystery Brewing, Hillsborough, N.C.
- Photography: Leah & Mark and Co., Atlanta, Ga.
- Hair and Makeup: Cosmetic Face Design, Greensboro, N.C. (Tracy's hair and makeup by Jennifer, Amy's makeup by Herita)
- String trio: Elegant Ensembles, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Dance instructor: JJ Productions, Somerville, Ma.
- Formalwear: Men's Wearhouse
- Stationery: Minted
Thanks as well to the wonderful friends and family who were part of our day:
- Bride's Best Man: Matthew S. Wilson
- Bridesmaid: Amy-Elizabeth Manlapas
- Groom's Best Men: Michael Fitzgerald and Luke D. Jacobs
- Officiant: The Reverend Laura Randall
- The Bride's Dress: Holly Frey
- Readers: Brian Anderson and Lauren Vogelbaum
- Brewmaster: Erik Lars Myers
- Lovely Heroine label art: Graham Sternberg
- Wedding-day Tank: Jim Brooks